There were three good arguments that Jesus was Black:
- 1. He called everyone brother;
2. He liked Gospel;
3. He didn't get a fair trial.
- 1. He went into His Father's business;
2. He lived at home until he was 33;
3. He was sure his Mother was a virgin and his Mother was sure He was God.
- 1. He talked with His hands;
2. He had wine with His meals;
3. He used olive oil.
- 1. He never cut His hair;
2. He walked around barefoot all the time;
3. He started a new religion.
But then there were three equally good arguments that Jesus was an American Indian:
- 1. He was at peace with nature;
2. He ate a lot of fish;
3. He talked about the Great Spirit.
But then there were three equally good arguments that Jesus was Irish:
- 1. He never got married;
2. He was always telling stories;
3. He loved green pastures.
But the most compelling evidence of all - three proofs that Jesus was a woman:
- 1. He fed a crowd at a moment's notice when there was virtually no food;
2. He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men who just didn't get it;
3. And even when He was dead, He had to get up because there was still work to do.
Can I get an AMEN?!?!