7.08.2013

Fw: AMAZING GRACE

it's Amazing what a few Dutchmen and Scots can put together!

    I have heard many versions of "Amazing Grace" but you will be amazed at this performance in Australia under the leadership of Andre Rieu who always provides world class music.  Every time I hear bagpipes it sends chills up my spine!  Enjoy and I hope you have a great week!!!  "Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me…I once was lost but now am found, was blind, but now, I see."
    http://www.youtube.com/embed/GInf0lXsyKY?feature=player_embedded
    John G. White
    20 Sturbridge Lane
    Greensboro, North Carolina 27408-3842
    Telephone:     336-288-7639
    E-Mail:           andwhite@triad.rr.com

     
     
     
--
--


    --
    Jack  

No comments:

Post a Comment